High-throughput platform for development and production of biopharmaceuticals and vaccines
iConsensus is a collaborative research consortium formed by experts from academia and industry.
IPRASENSE is together with eigth medium sized enterprises, four academic institutes and seven partners of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) forming the international iConsensus consortium supported Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI).
The aim of iConsensus is to achieve a faster, safer and more cost-effective process for the development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals, vaccines and advanced therapies.
Animal cell technology is now widely used in the development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals, vaccines and advanced therapies. The quality of the cell culture determines the quality of the final product. The goals of iConsensus are to provide innovative analytical, hardware, software and high-throughput solutions for the development, monitoring and control of mammalian cell cultivation process producing biopharmaceuticals in order to achieve a faster, safer and more cost-effective process.
Universities and SMEs
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan KTH Stockholm, Sweden
- Université de Mons, Belgium
- Presens Precision Sensing GmbH, Germany
- m2p-labs GmbH, Germany
- Universität Hohenheim, Germany
- Ipratech SA, Belgium
- Kantisto B.V., Netherlands
- Iprasense SAS, France
- RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Micronit Microtechnologies B.V., Netherlands
- PAIA Biotech GmbH, Germany
- Svanholm.com ApS, Denmark
- Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH, Germany
- Rentschler Biopharma SE, Germany
- Bayer Aktiengesellschaft, Germany
- GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development Ltd, United Kingdom
- Synthon Biopharmaceuticals B.V., Netherlands
- Pfizer Ltd., United Kingdom
- UCB Biopharma SPRL, Belgium